Sound 2 Light History
History of the Sound 2 Light application. (SL.exe)
Sound 2 Light (Release 22.214.171.124) - (2009-10-28)
Sound 2 Light (beta 0.0.0.3) - (2009-10-15)
- [NEW] Added a BPM counter
Sound 2 Light (beta 0.0.0.2) - (2009-10-12)
- [FIX] Fixed a bug where SL.exe could be consuming 100% CPU power (or at least a large amount) when some other application on the same machine recently used a lot of CPU power.
- [FIX] When setting the AGC control on or off while the S2L was stopped, S2L could not be started anymore until application close and restart.
- [FIX] Setting the beat threshold to max, never triggered a beat.
- [FIX] AGC could let the beat detector clip, making sure a nice beat detection would fail. The AGC and Beat levels are decreased by 1 dB, so you might want to review your settings.
- [NEW] Screen positions are saved
Sound 2 Light (beta 0.0.0.1) - (2009-10-09)
- [FIX] Beat detection kept on detecting false beats even when the Beat meter did not get below the treshold.
- [FIX] Device list is disabled when the S2L is active.
- [CHANGE] Settings are saved.
- [CHANGE] Gui updated.
- [NEW] Beat Decay - sets the time to hold the beat to prevent multiple false beat detects in just 1 beat.
- [NEW] Set beat frequency - sets the frequency for the beat detection.
- [NEW] Always on top switch - to stay on top.
- [NEW] Made a setup.
Comments, bug reports and love:
If you want to sent me comments, a bug report or some love, you can e-mail me at